Details for NORAG LLC is looking for a Grain Operations Labor position
NORAG LLC is looking for a Grain Operations Labor position at our Treaty IN facility.
The position will be responsible for the overall operational activities at the location which include:
o Grain Handling
o Quality Control
· Assure that a high standard of customer service is maintained at all times.
· General maintenance & repair knowledge for all equipment, preventative maintenance, trouble-shooting including but not limited to skid loaders and end loaders.
· Strong problem solving, good
oral & written communication skills-record keeping,
maintenance, repair, etc.
Must be punctual and reliable.
Signing bonus after qualifying 90 day waiting period.
· CDL license would be a plus but not required.
Forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northfield captures Class A softball state title
- Emergencies June 12
- Police blotter June 12
- County golf season ends at regional
- IWU's Mangas to play in TBT with Purdue alums
- Spartz, Smith introduce federal child care program bill
- FSSI, PL, Ole Miss receive joint $1.6 million grant
- State Treasurer celebrates 5 years of Text-to-911
- Marion resident facing felony resisting law enforcement charge
- Carolyn J. (Worl) Fox
- Ethan Joseph "E.J." Aguilar-Blackburn
- Trevor Young
- Local icon, civil rights advocate dies at 110
- Lake Council moving ahead with county purchasing takeover despite pending lawsuit
- Lahr brings sweet treats to county food truck scene
- Joyel’s Culture Boutique celebrates grand opening, partnership with Annette’s Treasures
- Larry W Denton
- Malaysia La’Zhae Broomfield-Gee